There is a spontaneous adventurer in all of us. An urge to seek out new experiences, lands, and people. Whether you go on one vacation a year or live your life on the road, we all have at least a little nomad in us. A nomad is a wanderer, one who drifts from place to place in search of adventure. If you consider yourself a nomad or want to foster more nomadic experiences in your life, then Essentique’s Nomad essential oil blend is perfect to inspire all your awaiting adventures.
Nomad has a strong earthy floral scent with touches of herbal goodness. Lavender and Roman Chamomile are especially helpful with headache relief and insomnia. If you find yourself experiencing jet lag, fatigue, or simply feel overwhelmed, a couple whiffs of Nomad and rubbing a little on your pulse can help ease discomfort and improve sleep quality. Lemon and Tulsi are good for giving the immune system a boost, which is especially needed when you may be somewhere new and exposed to all kinds of foreign pathogens. Lavender, Peppermint, Tulsi, and Frankincense can also act as natural insect repellents so you can avoid all the chemical additions in the grocery brands. If you do happen to get a bug bite or other inflamed injury, the Lavender and Chamomile in Nomad can have anti-inflammatory properties while Lemon and Tulsi can help as an antibacterial to fight infection. Finally, everyone can experience a little stress or anxiety on vacation and the Bergamot, Holy Basil, Lavender, and Chamomile in Nomad can work to soothe and calm so you can focus on enjoying every aspect of your trip. Each of Essentique’s essential oil blends is designed to conjure a specific feel and when creating Nomad, thoughts of long summer vacations, the great outdoors, and excitement were kept in mind.
Obviously, it can be a little difficult to bring a diffuser with you away from home (although you can buy portable mini diffusers) so here are some other ways to incorporate Nomad into your trips:
- If you bring a carrier oil or Essentique’s Soma body oil, you can scent the oil with a few drops of Nomad and rub it into your skin to benefit from its lingering aroma.
- To improve sleep quality, put some on a cotton pad and place it under your pillow to lull you to sleep.
- Add a drop of Nomad to your face mask!
- You can also use a little in your bath or leave a few drops in your shower and allow the steam to carry the scent and immerse you.
- A little can be applied on the pulse or try mixing some Nomad with water in a travel-size spray bottle, shake, and bring with you anywhere.
- If you know you will be going to a spa or getting a massage, bring Nomad along and ask to have your oil used in their diffuser or mixed into the massage oil. Just be prepared if they ask to keep it because Nomad can be addicting!
- Lastly, for the ultimate quick and easy access, personal essential oils inhalers are travel friendly.
There are a variety of ways to get the aromatherapy fix you need on vacation without a diffuser and Nomad was made to be played with, so get creative! So if you’re looking for a new and fun blend to diffuse in your home for a little adventure inspiration, or to take with you on such adventures, then Nomad will be a great fit. We are in the process of perfecting this essential oil blend and are extremely eager to get it the hands of all our fellow wanderers!